Dennis Ruh, P.T., D.P.T., Cert. MDT
-In 2005, Dennis completed his Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from Daemen College.
-Dennis was selected by Buffalo Business First as a "Top 50" Healthcare Provider in 2011!
John Lord, P.T., Cert. MDT
Shaun Vollmer, P.T., D.P.T., COMT
-Shaun graduated from the University at Buffalo in 2009 with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. He also achieved his Bachelors degree in Exercise Science from the University at Buffalo in 2006.
-Shaun recently completed his certification as a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist.
-Shaun is available for appointments T & TH from 12:00-8:00pm. He is also trained in Vestibular Rehabilitation to treat patients suffering from vertigo and BPPV
Jeffery Podraza, PT, MS, OCS
- Jeff is a 2000 graduate of Daemen College and has 14 years clinical expierence in outpatient general orthopedics and sports medicine. In addition to his physical therapy degree, Jeff has advanced his academic and clinical standing by completing a dual master's degree (MS) and dual doctor of philosophy degree (PhD) in orthopedic biomechanics and applied physiology at the University of Buffalo
- He serves as an adjunct faculty member at Daemen College as well as a contributing lecturer at the University of Buffalo
- Jeff is also nationally board certified through the American Physical Therapy Association as an orthopedic specialist (OCS)
- Jeff is available for appointments on Mondays and Fridays from 7:30am-1:30pm
Krista Kroon, P.T., D.P.T.
-Krista graduated from D’Youville College in August of 2015 with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
-She also received her bachelors in Health Service and Administration in 2012 from D’Youville.
-Krista has future plans to further her education and become a Certified Strength and Conditioning specialist.
-Appointments with Krista are available everyday.
Natalie Napierala, PTA, LMT, CLT
-Natalie has been with Southtowns Physical Therapy since 2005.
-Natalie is a graduate of Villa Maria College's Physical Therapist Assistant Program and is now a clinical instructor for their student internship program.
-She attended the New York Institute of Massage in 2010 and then passed the NYS board exam to become a Licensed Massage Therapist.
-Natalie is also the Administrative Assistant for Southtowns.
Marisa Thomas, PTA
-Marisa graduated in 2007 from Villa Maria College's Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
-She attended SUNY Buffalo and earned her Bachelor's degree in Health and Human Services with a concertration on Mental Health in 2012.
-Marisa's clinical focus is incorporating manual massage techniques into the rehabilitation process.
Julia Randon, PTA
-Julia graduated from Villa Maria College's Physical Therapist Assistant Program in May of 2015 and is now a full time employee of Southtowns.
-She enjoys applying manual techniques to patients including stretching and mobilizations.
-Julia's future plans are to become McKenzie Certified and mentor student interns.
Dave Walsh, M.S.
- Dave graduated in 2010 from Canisius College with a Masters in Science Health and Human Performance.
-He also has a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from the University at Buffalo in 2006.
- Dave is an Exercise Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer for The M.O.G. program at Southtowns Physical Therapy.
-Our friendly and knowledgeable office staff is there to answer your questions and schedule your appointments. Kathy Kada (office manager), Tina Beck, Keiannia Bower