Dennis Ruh, P.T., D.P.T., Cert. MDT
-In 2005, Dennis completed his Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy from Daemen College.
-Dennis was selected by Buffalo Business First as a "Top 50" Healthcare Provider in 2011!
John Lord, P.T., Cert. MDT
Janet Huffman, P.T., D.P.T., Cert. MDT
-In 2004, she received certification in Mechanical Diagnosis and Treatments.
-In 2005 she received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Daemen College.
-Janet is trained in Vestibular Rehabilitation and is available as needed to treat patients suffering from vertigo and BPPV.
Cheryl Zielinski, P.T., MS
-Cheryl joined the Southtown PT Group in 2006.
-She has completed advanced training and certification as a Pilates Instructor and provides individual and group Pilates sessions.
-She graduated in 2003 from D'Youville College's Physical Therapy program.
-Cheryl is available for appointments Wednesdays from 9:00am-noon and Tuesday and Thursdays from 7:30am-3:00pm
Shaun Vollmer, P.T., D.P.T., COMT
-Shaun graduated from the University at Buffalo in 2009 with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. He also achieved his Bachelors degree in Exercise Science from the University at Buffalo in 2006.
-Shaun recently completed his certification as a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist.
-Shaun is available for appointments T & TH from 12:00-8:00pm. He is also trained in Vestibular Rehabilitation to treat patients suffering from vertigo and BPPV
Jeffery Podraza, PT, MS, OCS
- Jeff is a 2000 graduate of Daemen College and has 14 years clinical expierence in outpatient general orthopedics and sports medicine. In addition to his physical therapy degree, Jeff has advanced his academic and clinical standing by completing a dual master's degree (MS) and dual doctor of philosophy degree (PhD) in orthopedic biomechanics and applied physiology at the University of Buffalo
- He serves as an adjunct faculty member at Daemen College as well as a contributing lecturer at the University of Buffalo
- Jeff is also nationally board certified through the American Physical Therapy Association as an orthopedic specialist (OCS)
- Jeff is available for appointments on Mondays and Fridays from 7:30am-1:30pm
Natalie Napierala, PTA, LMT, CLT
-Natalie has been with Southtowns Physical Therapy since 2005.
-Natalie is a graduate of Villa Maria College's Physical Therapist Assistant Program and is now a clinical instructor for their student internship program.
-She attended the New York Institute of Massage in 2010 and then passed the NYS board exam to become a Licensed Massage Therapist.
-Natalie is also the Administrative Assistant for Southtowns.
Marisa Thomas, PTA
-Marisa graduated in 2007 from Villa Maria College's Physical Therapist Assistant Program.
-She attended SUNY Buffalo and earned her Bachelor's degree in Health and Human Services with a concertration on Mental Health in 2012.
-Marisa's clinical focus is incorporating manual massage techniques into the rehabilitation process.
Dave Walsh, M.S.
- Dave graduated in 2010 from Canisius College with a Masters in Science Health and Human Performance.
-He also has a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology from the University at Buffalo in 2006.
- Dave is an Exercise Physiologist and Certified Personal Trainer for The M.O.G. program at Southtowns Physical Therapy.
Anna Hedges, PTA
-Anna joined Southtowns Physical Therapy immediately after graduation from Villa Maria College's Physical Therapist Assistant Program in May of 2013. She passed her state boards and became a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant.
-Anna is now working full time and her clinical focus is general orthopedic rehabilitation